Last Updated: March 21, 2017
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the site.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Registration Information: You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you purchase our products and services, register for forum support or register for email newsletters and alerts.
Email Information: If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Statistical Information: We collect statistical usage information while you are on our websites. That may include behavior as to what information is accessed, as well as other usage information. We utilize third-party web-analytic providers who have the capability to cross-reference your activities on our site, with activities on other websites, and as a result, we may obtain information pertaining to your demographic or psychographic profile.
3. WEBSITE USE INFORMATION
Similar to other commercial websites, this site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how this site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers, and ad serving companies, may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
4. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following circumstances:
1. We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email, validating login information, and processing payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the sharing of this information occurs in a secure manner, but we cannot guarantee that information remains secure.
3. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
4. If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. You should not have an expectation of privacy with respect to a potential inquiry by law enforcement, as that concept is understood under US law.
5. Notice of New Services and Changes. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to this website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
5. HOW DO WE SECURE THE INFORMATION
Generally, the internet is not a secure communication medium. However, we do take reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard information provided to us. Generally, people communicate with us in two ways – via email (including website forms) and in secure areas of our website.
Email & Form Communications
Email is not generally recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. This includes all contact forms on our website, which use protocols to package and send your message as regular electronic mail. If you receive any email purporting to be from us requesting financial or other sensitive information – please contact us.
Secure Socket Layering
Some of the information you may enter on this site (such as when ordering products or subscriptions) may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL-encryption services. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. The purpose of an SSL connection is to ensure that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please note that the SSL-encryption is generally recognized to provide good security in most circumstances, but we do not warrant that information transmitted this way cannot be discovered or disclosed to third parties.
All transactions involving the transfer of financial information on our website (excluding voluntarily provided information via email which we do not authorize) is completed using secured transaction portals and protocols. All financial transactions pages occur with SSL-encryption as described above. Our credit processors use additional encryption and generally accepted financial industry standards, to protect such information, from disclosure.
What About Other Websites Linked to This Site?
6. YOUR CONSENT