- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Bulletproof provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, media properties, and personalized content through its network of properties which may be accessed through any medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the “Service”).
You also understand and agree that the Service may include an advertisement. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Bulletproof, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and newsletter(s), and that these communications are considered part of your membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Bulletproof properties, shall be subject to the TOS.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Bulletproof assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store, any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Canada or other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Bulletproof has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Bulletproof has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You will create a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify Bulletproof of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Bulletproof cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
- MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
This means that you, and not Bulletproof, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Bulletproof does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will Bulletproof be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
While this list is not exhaustive, you agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Bulletproof official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose; in no event , however, is junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or the like allowed;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the Canada government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another user; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
You acknowledge that Bulletproof may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Bulletproof and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Bulletproof and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, including without limitation information in message boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Bulletproof may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good-faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Bulletproof, its principals, employees, associates, affiliates, users, and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Bulletproof and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution, or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS
When you register, you acknowledge that in using Bulletproof services to send electronic communications you will be causing communications to be sent through Bulletproof’s computer networks, which are located in various locations in the Canada, and portions of which may be located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of Bulletproof’s network architecture, business practices, and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where one is physically located at the time of transmission.
Accordingly, by agreeing to this TOS, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate and international data transmissions.
- SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Canada or the country in which you reside.
Moreover, Bulletproof, cannot be expected to know the laws of every locality or jurisdiction. Thus, with respect to the operation of its services, Bulletproof will use Canada Federal law, as applicable, and applicable State laws, to govern its actions, regardless of where end users actually reside.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
Bulletproof does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service, however, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service, you grant Bulletproof and its Affiliate Companies a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
With respect to any original photos, graphics, audio, or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, and display such Content on the Service.
With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly-accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bulletproof and its Affiliated Companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your membership ID and Content submitted), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Bulletproof may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Bulletproof’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that Bulletproof has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Bulletproof reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Bulletproof reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time without notice.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Bulletproof reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Bulletproof shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service for any reason.
You agree that Bulletproof may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your account, deny access to any and all associated Content entered by you or related parties, and deny access to the Service for reasons that include, but are not limited to: (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines; (b) upon presentment of a lawful request by law enforcement or other competent government agency; (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions); (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof); (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; (f) extended periods of inactivity; (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
Termination of your account may include (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files, and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that Bulletproof shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
- DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bulletproof shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers. Further, you acknowledge that the appearance of advertisers, sponsors, or other promotional presentation, does not imply or express an endorsement of those activities by Bulletproof.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because Bulletproof has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Bulletproof is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Bulletproof shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- BULLETPROOF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as otherwise provided or expressly authorized by Bulletproof, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Further, you acknowledge and agree that in the event Bulletproof must seek a legal redress for violations of this provision, that you will indemnify Bulletproof for reasonable costs and attorneys fees associated with enforcement of Bulletproof’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BULLETPROOF, AND THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERSAND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- BULLETPROOF AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS, MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BULLETPROOF OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BULLETPROOF, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH LOSSES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR BULLETPROOF HAS ACTUAL NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and neither the Service nor the Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. Bulletproof and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Bulletproof may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All logos, product, and service names related are trademarks of Bulletproof (the “Bulletproof Marks”). Without Bulletproof’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Bulletproof Marks.
- PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Bulletproof may offer items for sale – including products, services, memberships, and other lawfully available products and services. Bulletproof accepts electronic payment in exchange for these services.
Notwithstanding agreements Bulletproof has with respect to its payment processing agreements, it cannot provide refunds to subscribers. Because of the nature of the information products that we sell, members receive immediate access to all intellectual property upon purchasing information products, memberships, or services from us. As a consequence, we cannot provide you with a refund as you will have “consumed the product” as soon as we provide access to you.
If you signed up for a periodic billed service, Bulletproof will continue to charge you on a recurring basis at the initial subscription rate unless you cancel your account using the links provided for each membership service. Renewals are processed the same or next business day of the subsequent period (month or year) that you initially purchased the service.
All products purchased from Bulletproof (mugs, t-shirts, posters, etc.) cannot be refunded once orders are placed, however, we will ensure that all products ordered are delivered undamaged. Should your product arrive damaged, please follow the instructions for sending it back to our vendor for replacement. We ask for photo verification of the damaged goods, then we’ll then gladly send a replacement on us. We will not issue refunds or replacements for products mailed to incorrect addresses provided by the customer.
We reserve the right to not authorize or settle any transaction you submit which we believe is in violation of this Agreement, any other agreement governing our services, or exposes you, other Bulletproof users, or our payment processors to harm, including but not limited to fraud and other criminal acts. You are hereby granting us authorization to share information with law enforcement about you, your transactions, or your user account if we reasonably suspect that your use of our service has been for an unauthorized, illegal, or criminal purpose.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bulletproof and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bulletproof with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Bulletproof services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Bulletproof shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to any principles of conflicts of law.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Bulletproof to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your Bulletproof account is non-transferable and any rights to your membership ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of these TOS to support@Bulletproof.com.